You can sign into Mobile My Oracle Support at http://support.oracle.mobi to find a lot more functionality than before…
- Improved look and feel, more optimized for mobile users
- Several performance improvements
- Inactivity time-out extended to 30 minutes
- Revised help documentation (English, Simplified Chinese, Korean, Japanese)
- Personalization (Settings): Time Zone support to view Service Request and On Demand Change
Request updates in your local time zone (auto detect or manual setting).
- Personalization (Settings): Display counts for Service Request and Administration sections (turned on by default)
- Search over Knowledge Base and Bug database
- View inline pictures and document attachments
- View next and previous documents and bugs in search result list
- Access favorite documents and bugs (synchronized with the main portal)
- Access recent knowledge searches and most
recently viewed documents and bugs (synchronized with the main portal)
- Improved look and feel for SR search results
- View and Update ‘Contact Us’ Service Requests
Note: Creating new service requests is only supported from the main portal.
User Administration (Only for Support ID Administrators)
- Approve or Deny pending user requests to use your Support ID.
On Demand Change Requests (Only for On Demand Customers)
- List your Ready to Schedule, All Open and Closed Change Requests
- View the Change Request Overview and details (activities)
- Update, Cancel your Change Request or change the Change Request’s primary contact
- Request Approval for your Change Request
Note: Creating new Change Requests is only supported on the main portal.
The new home page
User Administration Screens
On Demand Change Requests