Sunday Nov 29, 2009
Sunday Sep 20, 2009
Thursday Feb 26, 2009
Monday Jan 26, 2009
Friday Nov 28, 2008
By Jan Hlodan on Nov 28, 2008
There are different types of IPS packages that can be created. A package is a collection of files, directories, drivers, and dependencies in a defined format. This task shows how to create a package that consists of a directory, a file, a dependency, and a name attribute. The package is then published to the repository using the pkgsend command.
Solaris l10n & i18n, locales, keyboards, fonts and related topics.
- OpenSolaris 2010.03 Community Translations - Top Contributors & Awards
- One Locale per Language in OpenSolaris LiveCD
- Monaco, Urdu and Switzerland ISO8859-15 locales
- How to build pkg gate - OpenSolaris 127
- How to Create a new Locale in OpenSolaris
- Newest Xkeyboard-config added to OpenSolaris
- Keyboard Layout configuration using HAL
- 'pkg image-update' gives 'segmentation fault'?
- New Locale Workspace in OpenSolaris
- Locale Creator on OpenSolaris