Wednesday Sep 30, 2009
Monday Nov 05, 2007
By Jan Lana on Nov 05, 2007
During my work I sometimes see strange code which works, but there are good reasons to not write it in this way. I would like to share with you things that I see and ways how to fix them.
As example I choose one Makefile from CWS project I am working on[Read More]
Solaris l10n & i18n, locales, keyboards, fonts and related topics.
- OpenSolaris 2010.03 Community Translations - Top Contributors & Awards
- One Locale per Language in OpenSolaris LiveCD
- Monaco, Urdu and Switzerland ISO8859-15 locales
- How to build pkg gate - OpenSolaris 127
- How to Create a new Locale in OpenSolaris
- Newest Xkeyboard-config added to OpenSolaris
- Keyboard Layout configuration using HAL
- 'pkg image-update' gives 'segmentation fault'?
- New Locale Workspace in OpenSolaris
- Locale Creator on OpenSolaris