Sunday Sep 20, 2009
Friday Nov 28, 2008
By Jan Hlodan on Nov 28, 2008
There are different types of IPS packages that can be created. A package is a collection of files, directories, drivers, and dependencies in a defined format. This task shows how to create a package that consists of a directory, a file, a dependency, and a name attribute. The package is then published to the repository using the pkgsend command.
Solaris l10n & i18n, locales, keyboards, fonts and related topics.
- OpenSolaris 2010.03 Community Translations - Top Contributors & Awards
- One Locale per Language in OpenSolaris LiveCD
- Monaco, Urdu and Switzerland ISO8859-15 locales
- How to build pkg gate - OpenSolaris 127
- How to Create a new Locale in OpenSolaris
- Newest Xkeyboard-config added to OpenSolaris
- Keyboard Layout configuration using HAL
- 'pkg image-update' gives 'segmentation fault'?
- New Locale Workspace in OpenSolaris
- Locale Creator on OpenSolaris