Thursday May 17, 2007
By bartbl on May 17, 2007
The 5 cent tour of Solaris Role-Based Access Control is a five minute overview of the main bits and pieces of RBAC.[Read More]
This blog provides security vulnerability fix notifications relevant to third party software components distributed and supported as part of Oracle Products.
Summarized version of this blog is available as a mapping of CVEs and solutions.
- CVE-2014-0119 Permissions, Privileges, and Access Control vulnerability in Apache Tomcat
- CVE-2014-0099 Numeric Errors vulnerability in Apache Tomcat
- CVE-2014-0096 Permissions, Privileges, and Access Control vulnerability in Apache Tomcat
- CVE-2014-0075 Numeric Errors vulnerability in Apache Tomcat
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Apache Tomcat
- Multiple vulnerabilities in X.Org
- Important announcement about Third Party Bulletin
- Multiple vulnerabilities in NTP
- Multiple vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox 24.7.0 ESR
- CVE-2014-3707 Information Disclosure vulnerability in Libcurl