Tuesday Jul 22, 2008
This blog provides security vulnerability fix notifications relevant to third party software components distributed and supported as part of Oracle Products.
Summarized version of this blog is available as a mapping of CVEs and solutions.
- Important announcement about Third Party Bulletin
- Multiple vulnerabilities in NTP
- Multiple vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox 24.7.0 ESR
- CVE-2014-3707 Information Disclosure vulnerability in Libcurl
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Puppet
- Multiple Buffer Errors vulnerabilities in Kerberos
- CVE-2014-2285 Input Validation vulnerability in Net-SNMP
- CVE-2012-2141 Denial Of Service(DoS) vulnerability in Net-SNMP
- CVE-2014-3565 Resource Management Errors vulnerability in Net-SNMP
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Jinja2