This blog provides security vulnerability fix notifications relevant to third party software components distributed and supported as part of Oracle Products.
Summarized version of this blog is available as a mapping of CVEs and solutions.
- CVE-2013-5211 Input Validation vulnerability in NTP
- CVE-2013-4496 Credentials Management vulnerability in Samba
- CVE-2014-0092 Cryptographic Issues vulnerability in GnuTLS
- Multiple symlink attack vulnerabilities in logilab-commons
- CVE-2007-0227 Information Disclosure vulnerability in slocate
- CVE-2014-0015 Authentication Issues vulnerability in libcurl
- CVE-2013-4545 Cryptographic Issues vulnerability in libcurl
- CVE-2013-1944 Information Disclosure vulnerability in libcurl
- CVE-2013-2174 Buffer Errors vulnerability in libcurl
- CVE-2012-1833 Permissions, Privileges, and Access Controls vulnerability in Grails