SPOTD: An Update On Progress
By alecm on Jun 11, 2007
- Two key members of Sun's security community got married
- veritably a match made in SunScreen
- Another, with his wife (a sterling expert on the topic of web certificate checking) were overjoyed with the
birth of their first child.
- Today it appears that yet another person doesn't realise that wordprocessor documents - and powerpoint, etc - contain rather a lot of
information which is not immediately visible on-screen.
- And some legislators in Germany have decided that they can define that which I can't do even after 20 years experience, viz: what constitutes a 'hacking' tool rather than a sysadmin tool? This means I am probably a wanted felon, or something. In Germany. Where (being in the EU) I can be extradited. Presumably. Ooh...
Bleagh. I need coffee...