This blog provides security vulnerability fix notifications relevant to third party software components distributed and supported as part of Oracle Products.
Summarized version of this blog is available as a mapping of CVEs and solutions.
- Important announcement about Third Party Bulletin
- Multiple vulnerabilities in NTP
- Multiple vulnerabilities fixed in Firefox 24.7.0 ESR
- CVE-2014-3707 Information Disclosure vulnerability in Libcurl
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Puppet
- Multiple Buffer Errors vulnerabilities in Kerberos
- CVE-2014-2285 Input Validation vulnerability in Net-SNMP
- CVE-2012-2141 Denial Of Service(DoS) vulnerability in Net-SNMP
- CVE-2014-3565 Resource Management Errors vulnerability in Net-SNMP
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Jinja2