This blog provides security vulnerability fix notifications relevant to third party software components distributed and supported as part of Oracle Products.
Summarized version of this blog is available as a mapping of CVEs and solutions.
- CVE-2013-0900 Race Conditions vulnerability in ICU
- CVE-2013-5745 Input Validation vulnerability in Vino
- CVE-2008-0386 Improper Input Validation vulnerability in Xdg-utils
- CVE-2014-0591 Buffer Errors vulnerability in Bind
- CVE-2013-6462 Buffer Errors vulnerability in X.Org
- CVE-2013-2561 Link Following vulnerability in OpenFabrics ibutils
- Multiple vulnerabilities in Wireshark
- CVE-2014-0397 Buffer Errors vulnerability in libXtsol
- CVE-2013-4408 Buffer Errors vulnerability in Samba
- CVE-2012-6150 Input Validation vulnerability in Samba