My son's Windows "magic"!
By sundararajan on Oct 28, 2006
This morning my son (3 year old) was watching some video on my PC. He kept pressing keyword - suddenly the screen started looking like this...
I couldn't find how he managed to change (some) setting. Re-starting Windows didn't help. Kannan Balasubramanian helped me. Thanks Kannan! (Sustaining saves the day again!).Steps to fix "tilted Windows":
- Right click on the Desktop
- Choose the "Graphics Options" menu
- Choose the "Graphics Properties..." submenu
- In the dialog box, choose the "Rotation" tab
- In the "Rotation Views", choose "Normal" (my son somehow managed to change this as "180 Degree"!)
For some reason, while Kannan was able to make it "Normal" and immediately view the change, I had to re-boot! Anyway, now it is "Normal"