Thursday Dec 23, 2004
Monday Dec 20, 2004
By sundararajan on Dec 20, 2004
Many blogs are not read just like many webpages are not. Last night, out of curiosity I used Google's referrer search ("link:") to find pages referring to my blog and webpage. I expected few hits from Sun colleagues. As expected I did find, but didn't expect any external links. But, I found this http://on-o.com/page/diary/200409.html - Nihango (Japanese) page! I translated the page using Alta Vista. With the limitations of machine translations, I could understand something, but not completely. In particular, I would like to know more about the author, but I couldn't find. In any case, it is good to know that people do read blogs :-)
Friday Dec 10, 2004
Monday Dec 06, 2004
Sunday Dec 05, 2004
Friday Nov 12, 2004
Tuesday Aug 24, 2004
- Printing parse trees using nashorn directive prologues
- Writing a pluggable dynalink linker and using it with Nashorn
- Using Dynalink API with invokedynamic - a Java assembler example
- Remote debugging of nashorn scripts with NetBeans IDE using "debugger" statements
- Dynamic linker API for the Java platform (JEP 276)
- Underscore is a keyword in Java 9, use this script to check your code!
- Nashorn js extension for NetLogo - implementing NetLogo commands, reporters in scripts!
- Standalone JavaFX FXML app with nashorn scripts for event handling - no java code!