Sunday Jun 22, 2008
Monday Oct 22, 2007
By st0rage on Oct 22, 2007
Self-Service Testing allows you to run fully automated functional and performance tests on your code prior to integration into the OpenSolaris code base. You can upload binary code and select your tests and benchmarks. You can view test results online, and you'll be kept informed of progress via email.
The Self-Service Testing application can be accessed directly at test.opensolaris.org
Both user and guest access is available. Guest access allows any OpenSolaris registered user to view test results. In addition,
OpenSolaris contributors are automatically added to Self-Service Testing at the user level which allows them to upload code and submit test runs.
OpenSolaris Self-Service Testing was jointly developed by Sun's Solaris QE, Solaris ON Pre-Integration Testing, and Solaris Performance Pre-Integration Testing groups.
Tuesday Aug 21, 2007
Tuesday Aug 14, 2007
By st0rage on Aug 14, 2007
The NetBeans DTrace plug-in module is a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for running DTrace scripts. The DTrace plug-in module works with both Sun Studio 12 IDE and NetBeans IDE 5.5.1.
Update: Now available to the public! For download location and instructions, see the announcement on OpenSolaris.org.
Thursday Jul 26, 2007
Thursday Jul 12, 2007
Solaris Storage News
- Oracle Solaris Storage in Video
- Oracle Solaris ZFS Log Devices
- Oracle Solaris ZFS Pool Recovery
- Oracle Solaris ZFS Pool Split
- Oracle Solaris ZFS Triple Parity RAID-Z
- Oracle Solaris ZFS System Duty Cycle Scheduling Class
- New White Paper: Create a More Efficient Storage Infrastructure with the Oracle Solaris 10 Operating System
- BNL Discusses Its Tiered Storage Solution
- Oracle Storage Success Story: Signature Styles
- Visualizing System Latency