Monday Jun 04, 2007
By user12601629 on Jun 04, 2007
We're rolling out a new free service for Sun's customers. It's called the Sun Connection inventory channel. It's designed to help you keep track of all your stuff: physical hardware, software instances and support contracts. It isn't formally launched yet, but I thought I'd give readers a free sneak peek (and get some feedback in the process!). Take it for a spin and let us know what you think:
Everything you need to get started should be here.
We've also set up a support forum if you get stuck.
Hopefully this will help you answer the question What Stuff Do I Have?
Thoughts on cloud computing, virtualization and data center management from Steve Wilson, Oracle engineering VP.
- SPARC Cloud Architecture
- So You Want To Build a SPARC Cloud
- Solaris 11 and Enterprise Manager Ops Center
- Next Ops Center Experts Webcast: Cloud Management
- Ops Center Experts Webcast
- Launching Ops Center 12c
- The New Enterprise Manager Ops Center "Harvester" utility
- The New Enterprise Manager Ops Center Quickstart Guide
- Ops Center at OpenWorld 2011
- Integrated Cloud Management