By user12601629 on Mar 10, 2008
A big part of the xVM story is all the work we're putting into optimizing it to run Windows. Part of how we're doing this is working directly with Microsoft. As part of those efforts, today we announced a really cool joint lab we build with Microsoft in Redmond. You can take a look at some of the press coverage on that below.
- Sun and Microsoft Expand Investment in Interoperability With New Center in Redmond, Wash.
- Microsoft, Sun Cooperate On Virtualization In Interoperability Center
- Sun and Microsoft confirm data center lovechild
- Sun and Microsoft give Birth to new Datacentre
- Microsoft, Sun open interoperability lab
- Sun, Microsoft open interop centre
- Where Can You Find Sun in Seattle? At Microsoft's HQ
- Microsoft, Sun Expand Their Collaboration
- Sun, Microsoft Launch Sun Infrastructure Solution for Microsoft Exchange Server 2007