Oracle WebCenter Suite
is an integrated suite of products used to create social applications, enterprise portals, communities, composite applications, and Internet or intranet Web sites on a standards-based, service-oriented architecture (SOA).
WebCenter 11g includes a multi-channel portal framework and a suite of horizontal Enterprise 2.0 applications which provide content, presence, and social networking capabilities.
WebCenter 11g (22.214.171.124) is now certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12. For installation and configuration documentation, see:
Certified EBS 12 Platforms
- Linux x86 (Oracle Enterprise Linux 4, 5)
- Linux x86 (RHEL 4, 5)
- Linux x86 (SLES 10)
- Linux x86-64 (Oracle Enterprise Linux 4, 5)
- Linux x86-64 (RHEL4, 5)
- Linux x86-64 (SLES 10)
- Oracle Solaris on SPARC (64-bit) (9, 10)
- HP-UX Itanium (11.23, 11.31)
- HP-UX PA-RISC (64-bit) (11.23, 11.31)
- IBM AIX on Power Systems (64-bit) (5.3, 6.1)
- Microsoft Windows Server (32-bit) (2003; 2008 for EBS 12.1 only)