By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Dec 29, 2009
I'm pleased to announce that Oracle Internet Directory 11g 18.104.22.168 is now certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 11i, 12.0, and 12.1.
Two different architectures are certified:
- E-Business Suite Release 11i, 12.0, 12.1.1: Oracle
Internet Directory (OID) and Directory Integration Platform (DIP) from
Oracle Fusion Middleware 11gR1 (22.214.171.124.0) with Oracle Single Sign-On
Server and Oracle Delegated Administration Services Release 10g
- E-Business Suite Release 12.1.2: Oracle Internet Directory and Directory Integration Platform from Fusion Middleware 11gR1 (126.96.36.199.0) with Oracle Access Manager 10g (10.1.4.3).
- Linux x86 (Oracle Enterprise Linux 4, 5)
- Linux x86 (RHEL 4, 5)
- Linux x86 (SLES 9, 10)
- Microsoft Windows Server (32-bit) (2003, 2008)
What About Oracle Single Sign-On?
Sharp-eyed readers might have noticed that Fusion Middleware 11g does not include Oracle Single Sign-On. For more details about this, see:
- Statement of Direction for Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3 (Note 979951.1)
- Using Oracle Internet Directory 11gR1 Patchset 1 (188.8.131.52.0) and Oracle Single Sign-on with Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 876539.1)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Installation Guide for Oracle Identity Management 11g Release 1 (11.1.1)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Upgrade Guide for Oracle Identity Management 11g Release 1 (11.1.1)
- Oracle Fusion Middleware Upgrade Planning Guide 11g Release 1 (11.1.1)
- Oracle Single Sign-On and Oracle Internet Directory 10g 10.1.4.3 Certified With EBS 11i and R12
- Premier Support for SSO + OID 10.1.4.2 Ending in November 2009
- In-Depth: Using Third-Party Identity Managers with E-Business Suite Release 12
- In-Depth: Using Third-Party Identity Managers with the E-Business Suite Release 11i
- In-Depth: Using Single Sign-On 10g with E-Business Suite Release 11i