By Elke Phelps-Development-Oracle on Dec 30, 2011
Premier Support for Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3 ends on December 31, 2011. This was originally slated to be the end of error correction support for Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3.
Our Oracle Identity Management team has just revised that policy. If you have an existing support contract, you will now be able to receive limited Extended Support for Oracle Single Sign-On from January 2012 through December 2012. Only Severity 1 fixes for Oracle Single Sign-On will be released during the limited Extended Support period. Critical Patch Updates (CPUs) for Oracle Single Sign-On will not be released during the limited Extended Support period.
These changes are published in:
- Oracle Software Technical Support Policies (Dec. 21, 2011)
This is good news for those of you that have not been able to migrate to a single sign-on solution utilizing Oracle Access Manager and Oracle E-Business Suite Access Gate. Keep in mind though, the clock is ticking and limited extended support will end in a mere 12 months. It is strongly recommended that you use this additional time to integrate your single sign-on deployment with Oracle Access Manager and Oracle E-Business Suite Access Gate.
EBS 12 customers should move to a single sign-on solution using Oracle Access Manager 11g.
EBS 11i customers first upgrade to EBS Release 12.1.3, then integrate with Oracle Access Manager 11g. If an R12 upgrade is not possible, then R11i customers are encouraged to migrate their single sign-on solution to Oracle Access Manager 10gR3.
EBS customers looking to deploy a single sign-on solution for the first time are strongly encouraged to deploy a solution using Oracle Access Manager 11g.
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 (188.8.131.52) using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate (Note 1309013.1)
- Migrating Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3 (10.1.4.3) to Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 (184.108.40.206) with Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1304550.1)
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Access Manager using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate (Note 975182.1)
- Oracle Access Manager 220.127.116.11 Certified with E-Business Suite 12
- Oracle Access Manager 10gR2 Certified with E-Business Suite
- Oracle Internet Directory 11gR1 18.104.22.168 Certified with E-Business Suite
- Why Does E-Business Suite Integration with OAM Require Oracle Internet Directory?
- In-Depth: Using Third-Party Identity Managers with E-Business Suite Release 12
- In-Depth: Using Third-Party Identity Managers with the E-Business Suite Release 11i