By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Jan 21, 2016
- Set 1 - March 2014
- Set 2 - May 2014
- Set 3 - July 2014
- Set 4 - October 2014
- Set 5 - November 2014
- Set 6 - March 2015
- Set 7 - October 2015
We have now made available an eighth set of critical updates to AD and TXK. If you are on Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2, we strongly recommend that you apply both of these two newly-released patch collections at your earliest convenience:
- Patch 22123818: R12.AD.C Bundle Fixes II for R12.AD.C.Delta.7
- Patch 22363475: R12.TXK.C Bundle Fixes II for R12.TXK.C.Delta.7
They can be downloaded from My Oracle Support, as shown by this example for AD:
Refer to the following My Oracle Support knowledge document for full installation instructions and associated tasks:
- Applying the Latest AD and TXK Release Update Packs to Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 (Doc ID 1617461.1)
Why should I apply these updates?
These updates provide the latest codelevels for AD-TXK. A codelevel is a
collection of patches that implements and provides fixes for a set of
features associated with a point release of an EBS product. Codelevels
are cumulative, with each subsequent one including the features and
fixes in each of its predecessors.
There are several important reasons you should adopt this latest AD-TXK codelevel:
- It includes a number of significant fixes and improvements.
- New patches to implement code fixes can only be applied to the latest AD-TXK codelevel.
- No new code fixes are created for earlier AD-TXK codelevels.
What's New in this Patchset?
- Support for database password case sensitivity added to the XDF utilities
- Application short name length increase to 9 characters in ADSPLICE
- New ADOP Apply failure validations added to the ADOP phases: Prepare, FS_CLONE, Cleanup and Finalize
- New validation to the Finalize phase to detect FCET execution failures when column changes are introduced by a patch
- Improvements to ADOP FS_CLONE restartability
- New algorithm to identify and preserve non-editioned schema connections during the ADOP Cutover phase execution
- Rapid clone pairs file support for Windows 64-bit
For a more-detailed list, see Section 6 in:
- Oracle E-Business Suite Applications DBA and Technology Stack Release Notes for R12.AD.C.Delta.7 and R12.TXK.C.Delta.7 (Note 2033780.1)