By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Nov 01, 2010
OracleAS 10g Release 3 (10.1.3) Patch Set 5 (10.1.3.5) is now certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (12.1.2) on the IBM: Linux on System z platform.
E-Business Suite Release 12 on this platform originally shipped with OracleAS 10g Release 3 Patch Set 4 (10.1.3.4)'s Oracle Containers for J2EE (OC4J) . Wth this certification, customers can now upgrade directly to OracleAS 10g 10.1.3.5 OC4J on this platform.
The operating systems certified on this platform with OracleAS 10g Release 3 Patch Set 5 (10.1.3.5) are:
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) version 5 (64-bit)
- Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) version 9 (64-bit)
- Novell SUSE Linux Enterprise Server (SLES) version 10 (64-bit)
Other external certifications (Discoverer, WebCache, BPEL) on this platform are planned or in progress - separate announcements for them will be made when available.
Oracle's Revenue Recognition rules prohibit us from discussing certification and release dates, but you're welcome to monitor or subscribe to this blog for updates, which I'll post as soon as soon as they're available.
- Upgrading to the Latest OracleAS 10g 10.1.3.x Patch Set in Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (Note 454811.1)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Installation and Upgrade Notes Release 12 (12.1.2) for IBM: Linux on System z (Note 1116895.1)
- Portal 10.1.4.2 Certified with EBS 12.1.2 on IBM: Linux on System z
- E-Business Suite 12 Now Available on Linux on IBM System z
- Oracle Internet Directory and Single Sign-On Certified with EBS 12.1.2 on IBM Linux on System z
- Oracle E-Business Suite Platform Smörgåsbord