By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on May 13, 2016
JDeveloper 10g is now certified for Windows 10 desktops for Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1. See:
- Recommended Set Up for Client/Server Products with Oracle E-Business Suite 11i & R12 (Note 277535.1)
When you create extensions to Oracle E-Business Suite OA Framework
pages, you must use the version of Oracle JDeveloper shipped by the
Oracle E-Business Suite product team.
The version of Oracle JDeveloper is specific to the Oracle E-Business Suite Applications Technology patch level, so there is a new version of Oracle JDeveloper with each new release of the Oracle E-Business Suite Applications Technology patchset.
This Note lists the JDeveloper with OA Extension updates for EBS 11i, 12.0, 12.1, and 12.2:
- OA Framework - How to Find the Correct Version of JDeveloper to Use with E-Business Suite 11i or Release 12.x (Doc ID 416708.1)
Our certification of JDeveloper 10g on Windows 10 for EBS 12.2 is still underway.
Oracle's Revenue Recognition rules prohibit us from discussing certification and release dates, but you're welcome to monitor or subscribe to this blog. I'll post updates here as soon as soon as they're available.
- To Customize or Not to Customize?
- Avoid Mixing Custom Applications with E-Business Suite Environments
- New Whitepaper: Upgrading your Customizations to Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12
- New Whitepaper: Upgrading EBS 11i Forms + OA Framework Personalizations to EBS 12
The preceding is intended to outline our general product direction. It is intended for information purposes only, and may not be incorporated into any contract. It is not a commitment to deliver any material, code, or functionality, and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decision. The development, release, and timing of any features or functionality described for Oracle’s products remains at the sole discretion of Oracle.