By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Jul 11, 2016
Application Management Pack (AMP) 18.104.22.168 for Oracle E-Business Suite is now available. This E-Business Suite plug-in for Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c can be used to manage Oracle E-Business Suite 22.214.171.124, 12.0, 12.1, and 12.2 environments.
What's new in this release?
- Enterprise Manager 13c Compatibility
EM 13c includes several enhancements including a new Fusion Middleware technology stack, Alta skin user interface and (EBR) Edition Based Redefinition support.
- Hybrid Cloud Management
Monitor and manage E-Business Suite environments on Oracle Cloud and On-premise. These capabilities are delivered as Enterprise Manager command line interface (EMCLI) to manage, provision, migrate, backup, restore, clone, patch, and lift-and-shift E-Business Suite on Oracle Cloud.
- System Management
- Real User Experience Insight (RUEI) regions integrated within E-Business Suite Summary Dashboard
- Automated host aliasing
- Change Management
- Patch Recommendations: Deploy recommended E-Business Suite technology stack patches, including Database and WebLogic Server patches, using EM patch plans.
- Customization Management: View the inventory of customizations in an Oracle E-Business Suite environment. View or download a spreadsheet of discovered customizations by customization type. Customization Discovery & Reporting process now includes discovery of database objects.
- Cloning: Save cloning interview process as templates that can be used for future purposes for Smart Clone for R12, 12.2.x procedure, and add custom parameters to the cloning procedure.
- Getting Started with Oracle Application Management Suite for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 126.96.36.199.0 (Note 2045552.1)
- Enterprise Manager Cloud Control Administrator's Guide 13c