By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Nov 19, 2015
Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) integrations with Oracle E-Business Suite
can either be custom integrations that you build yourself or prebuilt
integrations from Oracle. For more information about the differences between the two options for SOA integrations, see this previously-published certification announcement.
The prebuilt BPEL business
processes in Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 are:
- Oracle Price Protection (DPP)
- Advanced Supply Chain Planning (MSC)
- Oracle Transportation Management: Oracle Warehouse Management (WMS)
- Oracle Transportation Management: Oracle Shipping Execution (WSH)
- Oracle Transportation Management: Oracle Purchasing (PO)
- Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (CMRO/AHL)
These prebuilt BPEL processes have now been certified with Oracle BPEL Process Manager 12c version 12.1.3 (in Oracle Fusion Middleware SOA Suite 12c) for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2.
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 with Oracle BPEL in Oracle SOA Suite 12c (Note 1951625.1)
Oracle SOA Suite Release 12c Version 12.1.3 is certified to run on any operating system upon which Oracle WebLogic Server 12c is certified. Check the following for more details:
For information on operating systems supported by Oracle SOA Suite, refer to this document:
Integration with Oracle SOA Suite involves components spanning several different suites of Oracle products. There are no restrictions on which platform any particular component may be installed so long as the platform is supported for that component.
If you need support for the prebuilt EBS BPEL business processes, you can log Service Requests against the Applications Technology Group product family.