By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Sep 24, 2014
I'm pleased to announce the latest update to this whitepaper:
- Extending Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 and above Oracle Application Express (Revision 2, OTN and Note 1306563.1)
This Note has been updated to cover EBS 12.2 in addition to its initial coverage of EBS 12.1. The EBS 12.2-related additions are Online Patching-compliant.
What is Oracle Application Express?
It's possible to personalize the E-Business Suite, but there may be situations where personalizations aren't sufficient to meet your requirements. In these scenarios, Oracle Application Express,
also known as Oracle APEX, is an option for creating supplemental
applications that can be integrated with your Oracle E-Business Suite
- To Customize or Not to Customize?
- New Whitepaper: Upgrading EBS 11i Forms + OA Framework Personalizations to EBS 12
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.4 Now Available
- Database 220.127.116.11 Certified with EBS 12.2