Monday Nov 24, 2008
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Nov 24, 2008
Saturday Oct 25, 2008
By Prasad Akkiraju on Oct 25, 2008
Folks, since we started evaluating and certifying Oracle Database Vault 10gR2 with Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 11i and R12, we have certified two versions: 10.2.0.3 and 10.2.0.4.
For many of our technologies, we publish information only about the latest certified patch set in the documentation for our customers. After we announced the certification for Database Vault 10.2.0.4 with EBS, we received a number of requests for documentation for the previous patch set i.e., 10.2.0.3 also. I am happy to announce that we have now published these historical Notes on Metalink for EBS Release 11i and R12.[Read More]
Friday Jul 18, 2008
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Jul 18, 2008
A whole raft of new certifications have been released to round out our platform support for Database Vault. [Read More]
- BPEL 126.96.36.199 Certified for Prebuilt EBS 12.1 and 12.2 SOA Integrations
- E-Business Suite Technology Sessions at OpenWorld 2015
- WebCenter Portal 188.8.131.52 Certified with E-Business Suite 12.1
- Consultations with ATG Development at OpenWorld 2015
- EBS Support Policy for Third-Party Client Components
- Database Migration using 12cR1 Transportable Database Certified for EBS 12.1
- Using EBS 12.2 Data Source Connection Pool Diagnostics
- Are AMP Support Dates Based on EBS or EM Releases?
- "Certified" vs. "Error Correction Support": What's the Difference?
- JRE 1.8.0_60 Certified with Oracle E-Business Suite