Monday Nov 24, 2008
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Nov 24, 2008
Saturday Oct 25, 2008
By Prasad Akkiraju on Oct 25, 2008
Folks, since we started evaluating and certifying Oracle Database Vault 10gR2 with Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 11i and R12, we have certified two versions: 10.2.0.3 and 10.2.0.4.
For many of our technologies, we publish information only about the latest certified patch set in the documentation for our customers. After we announced the certification for Database Vault 10.2.0.4 with EBS, we received a number of requests for documentation for the previous patch set i.e., 10.2.0.3 also. I am happy to announce that we have now published these historical Notes on Metalink for EBS Release 11i and R12.[Read More]
Friday Jul 18, 2008
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Jul 18, 2008
A whole raft of new certifications have been released to round out our platform support for Database Vault. [Read More]
- DB 126.96.36.199 Certified with EBS 12.1.3 on Linux on IBM System z
- Using a Reverse Proxy as an SSL/TLS Termination Point for EBS 12.1.3
- EBS 12.2 Certified on Oracle Linux 7 and Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- DSTv24 Timezone Patches Available for E-Business Suite
- Are We Replacing Workflow in EBS with BPEL Process Manager?
- Does the Leap Second Affect the E-Business Suite?
- E-Business Suite Plug-in 188.8.131.52 for Enterprise Manager 12c Now Available
- 11gR2 Transportable Database Certified for EBS 12.2 Database Migration
- Firefox ESR 38 Certified with EBS 12.2 and 11i
- EBS 12.2: New Getting Started Flowchart and Go-Live Readiness Checklist