WinXP Service Pack 3 Certified with E-Business Suite
By Steven Chan-EBS Development-Oracle on May 16, 2008
Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3 (SP3) is now certified with Oracle Oracle E-Business Suite Releases 11i and 12.
Simply Business As Usual
For Oracle E-Business Suite users, the base desktop client requirements are the same as for Windows XP Service Pack 2 (SP2). Customers already on WinXP SP2 can move seamlessly to the latest Service Pack 3.
All certified browsers --IE 6, IE7, Firefox -- are certified with the E-Business Suite on WinXP SP3. Likewise, all certified Java clients -- JInitiator and the native Sun Java Runtime Engine (JRE) plug-in -- are also certified to work with the E-Business Suite on WinXP SP3.
- Recommended Browsers for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (Note 389422.1)
- Deploying Sun JRE (Native Plug-in) for Windows Clients in Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 (Note 393931.1)
- Recommended Browsers for Oracle E-Business Suite 11i (Note 285218.1)
- Deploying Sun JRE (Native Plug-in) for Windows Clients in Oracle E-Business Suite 11i (Note 290807.1)
- Upgrading JInitiator with Oracle Applications 11i (Note 124606.1)
- Replacing Oracle JInitiator with Sun's Native Plug-In
- New Sun Java JRE Plug-In Certification Policy for Apps 11i & 12
- JInitiator 1.3 To Be Desupported for Apps 11i in July 2009
- Diagnosing Sun Java Plug-in Issues with Oracle Apps
- JInitiator 220.127.116.11 Certified For Apps 11i