Single Sign-On and Oracle Internet Directory 10.1.2.3 Certified with EBS 11i
By Steven Chan-Development-Oracle on Sep 21, 2008
[Sept 22 Update: Sorry, folks -- moving too fast. This certification covers only EBS 11i, not Release 12 as stated incorrectly in an earlier version of this article. Title and contents revised to refer to Release 11i only.]
OpenWorld 2008 has started with a vengeance. I estimate that in any given hour, there are 50 to 60 sessions going on simultaneously. In the midst of all of this frenzied activity I'm struggling to keep up with our announcements. Here's another certification (with more to follow later today): Oracle Single Sign-On and Oracle Internet Directory 10.1.2.3 have been certified with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i and 12.
At the risk of being pedantic about what's really certified here, I'm going to spell this out in detail. The OracleAS 10.1.2.3 patch set's full name is:
Oracle Application Server and Oracle Developer Suite 10g Release 2 (10.1.2) Patch Set 3 (10.1.2.3.0)
(released as patch 5983622, a.k.a. "OracleAS 10g Release 2 Patch Set 3")
This certification means that you can apply the Single Sign-On and Oracle Internet Directory components of OracleAS 10g Release 2 Patch Set 3 on top of your existing Oracle Application Server 10g 10.1.2.0.2 or 10.1.2.2 environments that have been integrated with the E-Business Suite.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i 11.5.10.CU2
- Single Sign-On & Oracle Internet Directory 10g 10.1.2.0.2 or 10.1.2.2
- Sun Solaris SPARC
- IBM AIX
- HP-UX PA-RISC
- HP Tru64
- Microsoft Windows
Certification on other platforms is still underway. I don't have a schedule for those certifications that can be published here, but you're welcome to monitor or subscribe to this blog for updates, which I'll post as soon as possible.
- Installing Oracle Application Server 10g with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i (Note 233436.1)
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i with Oracle Internet Directory and Oracle Single Sign-On (Note 261914.1)
- OracleAS 10.1.2.3 Certified for Portal 10g + EBS 11i Integrations
- Web Cache 10.1.2.3 Certified with EBS 11i
- OracleAS 10.1.2.2 Certified with EBS 11i and 12
- Oracle Single Sign-On and Oracle Internet Directory 10g 10.1.4.2 Certified with Release 11i
- In-Depth: Using Single Sign-On 10g with E-Business Suite Release 11i