Seven New 64-Bit 10gR2 10.2.0.4 Database Certifications for Apps 11i
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Oct 23, 2008
Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i (188.8.131.52) is now certified with Oracle Database Server 10gR2 version 10.2.0.4 on the following additional 64-bit operating system platforms:
- Linux x86-64 (Red Hat 4/5, Oracle Enterprise Linux 4/5, SLES 9/10)
- Microsoft Windows x64 (2003)
This is a split configuration (or database tier only) certification. The application tier must be on a fully certified E-Business Suite 11i Platform.
Note: The 10.2.0.4 Database Vault certifications for these two platforms are still underway. I don't have estimates for these pending certifications yet, but you're welcome to monitor or subscribe to this blog for updates, which I'll post as soon as soon as they're available.
Also note that I've posted a graphic of Tux simply because I can't resist the opportunity to stick a pear-shaped penguin on this blog. No offence intended to Microsoft fans...
- Certify's E-Business Suite -> Release 11i and Earlier-> Database Tier Only
- Interoperability Notes: Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i with Oracle 10g Release 2 (10.2.0) (Metalink Note 362203.1)
- Using Oracle Applications with a Split Configuration Database Tier on Oracle 10g Release 2 (Metalink Note 369693.1)
- Export/Import Process for Oracle Applications Release 11i Database Instances Using Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (Metalink Note 362205.1)