See You in Vegas
By Steven Chan (Oracle Development) on Apr 09, 2007
Las Vegas -- you either love it or hate it; there's little middle ground. Next week I'm going to get a chance to see whether the impressions from my last visit still hold: I'll be joining over 6,000 others for the Collaborate 07 conference.
If you're going to be there, you're invited to attend my Architecture track session:
- Using Oracle Application Server 10g with Oracle E-Business Suite
Monday, April 16, 2007
3:30 PM in Lagoon C
- Use of the Single Sign-On, Oracle Internet Directory, Oracle Access Manager, Oracle Identity Manager, Portal, Discoverer, Fusion Intelligence, Web Cache, Oracle Integration with Releases 11i and 12
- In-depth coverage of how SSO/OID work with the E-Business Suite
- Use of third-party authentication systems (e.g. Microsoft Kerberos, Netegrity, Tivoli) with the E-Business Suite
- Use of third-party LDAP directories (e.g. Sun Java System Directory, OpenLDAP)
- Upcoming application-tier certifications for Release 11i and 12
If I don't get you see you in my own session, I'll also be a guest participant in various sessions such as the Apps Middleware Special Interest Group panel discussion, as well as hosting the Architecture pod on the conference floor. Please drop by to say hello -- it's always good to put a face to your emails.
If you don't get a chance to join the melee in Vegas, I'll be sure to post links to my latest presentation materials as soon as they're available online (the presentation now on the conference site has been updated since the OAUG submission deadline, so a newer version is forthcoming).