Premier Support ends December 2011 for Discoverer 10g, Portal 10g, Single Sign-On 10g, and others
By Steven Chan-Development-Oracle on Oct 28, 2011
All Oracle E-Business Suite system administrators should check the Lifetime Support dates for their technology stack components regularly. If you need a primer on how support policies for Fusion Middleware and Server Technologies components interact with E-Business Suite support dates, see:
- On Apps Tier Patching and Support: A Primer for E-Business Suite Users
- On Database Patching and Support: A Primer for E-Business Suite Users
December 2011 is a critical threshold for several products used by Oracle E-Business Suite customers. Premier Support ends on December 31st, 2011 for:
- Discoverer 10g
- Portal 10g
- Oracle Internet Directory 10g
- Single Sign-On 10g
- BPEL 10g
- Business Activity Monitoring 10g
- Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 10.1.3.x
- WebCenter Suite 10.1.3.x
- Oracle Identity Manager 9.0.x
Extended Support is not available for many these products -- check the Lifetime Support Policy for Oracle Fusion Middleware (PDF) for details. All customers using these products should upgrade to the 11g equivalents as soon as possible.
E-Business Suite 11i users running Oracle Single Sign-On 10g users should upgrade to Oracle Access Manager 10g. Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 users running Oracle Single Sign-On should upgrade to Oracle Access Manager 11g.
- EBS 12.1 Extended Support Fees Waived for First Year
- EBS Support Information Center + Patching & Maintenance Advisor Available on My Oracle Support
- What's the Best Way to Patch an E-Business Suite Environment?
- Quarterly E-Business Suite Upgrade Recommendations: October 2011 Edition