RapidClone Updates Available for Apps 11i and 12
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Feb 04, 2008
Our ever-handy RapidClone utility allows you to create a standalone copy of an existing Oracle Applications system. There are many scenarios where it's useful to clone an Applications environment, including:
- Standard cloning - Making a copy of an existing Oracle Applications system, for example a copy of a production system to test updates.
- System scale-up - Adding new machines to a system to provide the capacity for processing an increased workload.
- System transformations - Altering system data or file systems, including actions such as platform migration, data scrambling, and provisioning of high availability architectures.
- Patching and upgrading - Delivering new versions of Applications components, and providing a mechanism for creating rolling environments to minimize downtime.
The latest updates to both the Release 11i and 12 versions of RapidClone are now available in the following downloads:
- 11i RapidClone Consolidated Fixes Jan 2008 (Patch 5414396)
- R12 RapidClone Consolidated Fixes Jan 2008 (Patch 6145693)
- Cloning Oracle Applications Release 11i with Rapid Clone (Metalink Note 230672.1)
- Cloning Oracle Applications Release 12 with Rapid Clone (Metalink Note 406982.1)