Postpone IE 10 Upgrades Until E-Business Suite Certification
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Mar 04, 2013
[Aug. 9, 2013 update: IE 10 is now certified with EBS]
[May 3, 2013 update: Added EBS version numbers]
Microsoft has recently announced their plans to automatically update IE 8 or IE 9 on Windows 7 desktops to IE 10; see:
Distribution of Internet Explorer 10 by Automatic Updates will begin slowly and take several months to complete.
We're still certifying Microsoft Internet Explorer 10 with Oracle E-Business Suite 126.96.36.199, 12.0, and 12.1. We expect IE 10 to work with few issues, but it is always prudent to ensure that your mission-critical desktops remain on an earlier certified IE version until this certification is completed. You can block automatic updates by using Microsoft's Internet Explorer 10 Blocker Toolkit:
When will IE10 be certified with EBS?
Oracle's Revenue Recognition rules prohibit us from discussing certification and release dates, but you're welcome to monitor or subscribe to this blog. I'll post updates here as soon as soon as they're available.
- Plans for Certifying Microsoft Office 2013 with E-Business Suite
- Microsoft Windows 7 Certified with Oracle E-Business Suite
- Windows 7 Service Pack 1 Certified with E-Business Suite
- Internet Explorer 9 Certified with Oracle E-Business Suite
- 64-bit Internet Explorer 8 and 9 Certified with Oracle E-Business Suite