Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (188.8.131.52.0) Certified With E-Business Suite Release 11i
By Prasad Akkiraju on Mar 27, 2008
Good stuff is always worth the wait! We have been receiving several enthusiastic and inquisitive queries on certifying 11g database with E-Business Suite in the past few weeks. This is a critical milestone in that direction. For the eagerly waiting technology community, I am very pleased to announce the certification of Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (184.108.40.206.0) with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i.
Certified Operating System Platforms
The following platforms are now certified:
- Linux x86 (32-bit)
- HP-UX PA-RISC
- IBM AIX
- Sun Solaris SPARC
- Microsoft Windows x86
- Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10 Consolidation Update 2 (220.127.116.11)
- Oracle Database Release 11g Release 1 (18.104.22.168.0)
- Oracle Applications Technology ATG_PF.H Rollup 6
Developer 6i Patch Set 18 (22.214.171.124)
Additional interoperability patches are also required.
For complete details, see the OracleMetalink Note below.
Non-RAC to RAC Migration Limitation
- Upgrade of existing non-RAC 9i and 10g E-Business Suite 11i databases to 126.96.36.199 RAC using RCONFIG utility is not yet certified. There will be separate announcement as soon as the effort is complete.
- Interoperability Notes - Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i with Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (11.1.0) (OracleMetalink Note 452783.1)
- Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (11.1) Documentation
- Oracle Database New Features Guide - 11g Release 1 (11.1)