Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (22.214.171.124.0) Certified With E-Business Suite Release 11i
By Prasad Akkiraju-Oracle on Mar 27, 2008
Good stuff is always worth the wait! We have been receiving several enthusiastic and inquisitive queries on certifying 11g database with E-Business Suite in the past few weeks. This is a critical milestone in that direction. For the eagerly waiting technology community, I am very pleased to announce the certification of Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (126.96.36.199.0) with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i.
Certified Operating System Platforms
The following platforms are now certified:
- Linux x86 (32-bit)
- HP-UX PA-RISC
- IBM AIX
- Sun Solaris SPARC
- Microsoft Windows x86
- Oracle E-Business Suite 11.5.10 Consolidation Update 2 (188.8.131.52)
- Oracle Database Release 11g Release 1 (184.108.40.206.0)
- Oracle Applications Technology ATG_PF.H Rollup 6
Developer 6i Patch Set 18 (220.127.116.11)
Additional interoperability patches are also required.
For complete details, see the OracleMetalink Note below.
Non-RAC to RAC Migration Limitation
- Upgrade of existing non-RAC 9i and 10g E-Business Suite 11i databases to 18.104.22.168 RAC using RCONFIG utility is not yet certified. There will be separate announcement as soon as the effort is complete.
- Interoperability Notes - Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i with Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (11.1.0) (OracleMetalink Note 452783.1)
- Oracle Database 11g Release 1 (11.1) Documentation
- Oracle Database New Features Guide - 11g Release 1 (11.1)