Oracle Access Manager 188.8.131.52 Certified with E-Business Suite 12
By Steven Chan-Development-Oracle on May 24, 2011
Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 (184.108.40.206) is now certified for use with E-Business Suite Releases 12.0.6 and 12.1.1 and up.
There are two certification paths available: one for new users, and one for users upgrading from Oracle Single Sign-On Server 10gR3 (OSSO).
- First Time Users: Users who are implementing single sign-on for the first time may integrate OAM 11gR1 using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate Release 1.1. Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate is a Java EE application that resides on a separate application server (Oracle WebLogic Server), and provides direct integration between Oracle E-Business Suite and Oracle Access Manager through OAM WebGate. Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate is available at no cost to licensed Oracle E-Business Suite customers.
- Upgrading from SSO: Users who are upgrading from OSSO 10gR3 can leverage their existing integration by using OAM 11gR1 with the mod_osso agent. This option allows you to migrate your existing partner application registrations from OSSO 10gR3 to OAM 11gR1, with minimal disruption to existing application integration and functionality. This integration does not require Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate, and is supported for upgrading users only.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1 RUP 1 (12.1.1) or higher; Release 12.0 RUP 6 (12.0.6)
- Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 (220.127.116.11) with Bundle Patch 02 (BP02)
- Oracle Internet Directory 11gR1 PS2 (18.104.22.168) or higher
- Oracle WebLogic Server 11gR1 PS2 (10.3.3) or higher
Certification of Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 11i is not scheduled at this time.
E-Business Suite AccessGate Java application is certified to run on any
operating system for which Oracle WebLogic Server 11g is certified. Refer to the
Fusion Middleware 11g System Requirements for more
Integration with mod_osso is supported on all fully certified Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 platforms. Refer to the My Oracle Support Certifications section for more details.
For information on operating systems supported by Oracle Access Manager and its components, refer to the Oracle Identity and Access Management 11gR1 certification matrix.
Integration with Oracle Access Manager involves components spanning several different suites of Oracle products. There are no restrictions on which platform any particular component may be installed so long as the platform is supported for that component.
- Integrating Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle Access Manager 11g using Oracle E-Business Suite AccessGate (Note 1309013.1)
- Migrating Oracle Single Sign-On 10gR3 to Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 with Oracle E-Business Suite (Note 1304550.1)
- Oracle Access Manager 10gR3 Certified with E-Business Suite
- Oracle Internet Directory 22.214.171.124 Certified with E-Business Suite
- In-Depth: Using Third-Party Identity Managers with E-Business Suite Release 12