New Options for Accessing EBS 12.1.3 Documentation
By Steven Chan (Oracle Development) on Jun 09, 2011
Oracle E-Business Suite documentation has traditionally been available online only in Acrobat Reader PDF formats. Documentation for other Oracle products has been available in HTML and PDF formats.
That's just changed. I'm very pleased to let you know that the E-Business Suite 12.1.3 documentation library is now available in both formats in an updated library structure on the Oracle Technology Network:
Useful features of the new library format include:
- HTML versions of each book in addition to PDF
- Enhanced cross-book search
- Alphabetical master book list (helpful if you're looking for a particular title but are sure which product family or category it belongs to)
- Ability personalize the master book list and search results by marking books as favorites or least used
All books from the Applications Technology Group are listed on the Overview and Technology tabs.
- In Search of EBS Techstack Documentation -- Master Documentation Roadmaps!
- What's Up, Doc?
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.1.3 Now Available