New AutoConfig Rollup Patch P Now Available
By Steven Chan-EBS Development-Oracle on May 08, 2007
The latest AutoConfig Rollup Patch P (Patch 5759055) is now available for download from Metalink.
The official name of this patch is:
- TXK (FND & ADX) AutoConfig Rollup Patch P (Mar/Apr 2007) (Patch 5759055)
This patch is also included in the latest ATG RUP 5 patch. If you've installed ATG RUP 5, you don't need to install AutoConfig Rollup Patch P separately.
This Rollup includes sixteen enhancements and fixes that affect areas such as:
- Compatibility with Oracle Fusion Intelligence (running on Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition 10.1.3.2)
- JDK upgrades
- Technology validation scripts
- 10gR2 Database configuration (for SGA sizes)
- IBM AIX and zLinux compatibility
- Using AutoConfig to Manage System Configurations with Oracle Applications 11i (Note 165195.1)
- Managing E-Business Suite Configurations with AutoConfig