Latest Updates for US 2007 Daylight Saving Time
By Steven Chan (Oracle Development) on Feb 27, 2007
We held three more webcasts on the US 2007 Daylight Saving Time changes and their impacts on E-Business Suite environments. Recorded versions of these webcasts are available online.
In response to ongoing questions raised on that webcast and Service Requests logged with Oracle Support, we've further clarified the core E-Business Suite DST documentation in a number of areas. The latest version is dated "February 26, 2007" and includes the following updates to accommodate late-breaking changes in Canadian and Australian timezone participation status:
- Updated Section 3, Patches Required for E-Business Suite Environments:
- Added new DST Timezone V4 reference to Step 3.2.2
- Replaced Patch 5445721 with new Patch 5699501 in Step 3.3.2
- Added Appendix D, Updates for New Time Zones.
If you have any questions about this documentation, please log a Service Request with Oracle Support, using the following information to ensure that the correct Support group is engaged:
Metalink SR entry screen #1:
- Product: Oracle Applications Technology Stack
- Type of Problem: Technology Stack Issues
- Daylight Saving Time 2007 Forum on Metalink Now Open
- Impact of US Timezone 2007 Changes on E-Business Suite Environments (Metalink Note 403311.1)