JInitiator Upgrade Requirements for DST 2007
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Mar 06, 2007
We held three more webcasts on the US 2007 Daylight Saving Time changes and their impacts on E-Business Suite environments. Recorded versions of these webcasts are available online.
The Feb 26, 2007 version of Metalink Note 403311.1 for E-Business Suite Release 11i environments identified a known issue with Gantt chart functionality for a small number of products. The Note has now been updated with a recommendation to apply a patch and upgrade to JInitiator 18.104.22.168 if you're using the affected products. The latest version is dated "March 4, 2007" and includes the following changes:
- Updated Section 3.3, Step 4, Jinitiator version 22.214.171.124 or higher:
- Added requirements for Oracle Work in Process, Oracle Shop Floor Management, and Oracle Enterprise Asset Management Gantt charts.
- Updated Section 3, Patches Required for E-Business Suite Environments
- Added Oracle Work in Process patch requirements for the Oracle Work in Process, Oracle Shop Floor Management, and Oracle Enterprise Asset Management Gantt charts
- Removed Known Issues Appendix. Issue resolved and documented for Oracle Work in Process, Oracle Shop Floor Management, and Oracle Enterprise Asset Management.
If you have any questions about this documentation, please log a Service Request with Oracle Support, using the following information to ensure that the correct Support group is engaged:
Metalink SR entry screen #1:
- Product: Oracle Applications Technology Stack
- Type of Problem: Technology Stack Issues
- Daylight Saving Time 2007 Forum on Metalink Now Open
- Impact of US Timezone 2007 Changes on E-Business Suite Environments (Metalink Note 403311.1)