Invitation to US 2007 Daylight Saving Time Webcast #2
By Steven Chan-Development-Oracle on Feb 02, 2007
If you weren't able to join us for our last Daylight Saving Time webcast (recording details available here), we're holding a repeat of that session on February 14th at 3:00 PM Pacific Standard Time.
The presentation focuses on the impact of the 2007 Daylight Saving Time change on E-Business Suite environments. The 30 minute presentation discussing the impact will be followed by a Q&A session with Oracle Development. All E-Business customers with environments inside the US and Canada are impacted by these changes, as well as customers with environments located outside the US and Canada, but doing business in the United States or Canada. This presentation is different from the web casts that have been given by the Database team as it focuses specifically on the impact to the E-Business Suite customers:
- Wednesday, February 14th, 3:00 p.m. - 4:30 p.m. PST
Our last webcast had over 550 participants. To ensure that you get a spot on this webcast, at least ten minutes prior to the call's start time, dial:
- Toll-free (US and Canada only): (877) 664-4416
- International Direct Dial: (706) 679-7831
- Provide the operator with the conference ID number: 8120235
- Helpful keypad commands: *0 - Operator assistance, *6 Self mute/unmute
- If you have any trouble getting on to the call, you can get help by contacting Intercall Conference Service Customer Service: (toll free) 877-659-3037 or 706-634-9081
- Go to the Oracle Conferencing website: http://conference.oracle.com
- In the Join Conference box, enter the conference id: 68022722
- In the Join Conference box, leave the conference key box blank
- In the Join Conference box, enter your first and last name
- Click "Join Conference"
If you have issues, the Quick Tutorial button below the Join Conference Box may be of help.
A digital recording of the conference is available. To access the recording, call:
- Toll-free (US and Canada only): (800) 642-1687
- International Direct Dial: (706) 645-9291
- Enter conference ID: 8120235