Invitation to the 2007 Daylight Savings Time E-Business Customer Webcast #1
By Steven Chan (Oracle Development) on Jan 24, 2007
[Editor Feb 2, 2007 Update: Another repeat webcast is scheduled for Feb 14. See this article for details.]
[Editor Jan 29, 2007 Update: The call lasted approximately 90 minutes; 25 minutes of presentation time followed by 60 minutes of question and answer. The replay is available as an audio recording only, but you may follow along with the powerpoint presentation which is located here. To access the recorded version of this call:]
Dial: 1-800-260-2140 (International callers: 1-617-231-2053)
At the prompt, press 3 to replay the meeting
Listen for the prompts and enter 1#, 26#, then 202264#
If you still have outstanding questions about the impact of the US 2007 Daylight Saving Time changes, you're invited to join us for an Oracle Support webcast on this topic. Senior staff from Oracle Support and the Applications Technology Group will be participating on this call, so this is your chance to get authoritative information directly from the source.
The presentation focuses on the impact of the 2007 Daylight Saving Time change on E-Business Suite environments. The 30 minute presentation discussing the impact will be followed by a Q&A session with Oracle Development. All E-Business customers with environments inside the US and Canada are impacted by these changes, as well as customers with environments located outside the US and Canada, but doing business in the United States or Canada. This presentation is different from the web casts that have been given by the Database team as it focuses specifically on the impact to the E-Business Suite customers.
- Friday, January 26th, 8:30 AM PST to 10:00 AM PST
Audio Feed Dial-in Instructions
- Toll-free (US only): 1-800-260-2140
- Toll-free (Canada only): 1-866-701-6338
- International Direct Dial: 1-617-231-2053
- Press 1 to attend a meeting
- Enter meeting ID (202264) followed by the # key
- Follow the prompts to join the audio conference
- Go to the Oracle Conferencing website: http://conference.oracle.com
- In the Join Conference box, enter the conference id: 67366701
- In the Join Conference box, leave the conference key box blank
- In the Join Conference box, enter your first and last name
- Click "Join Conference"
If you cannot get Oracle Web Conferencing application working on your desktop, the meeting host will provide a link to a downloadable version of the presentation. The link will be provided on the audio feed at the start of the meeting.
If you have issues, the Quick Tutorial button below the Join Conference Box may be of help.
- Daylight Saving Time 2007 Forum on Metalink Now Open
- Impact of US Timezone 2007 Changes on E-Business Suite Environments (Metalink Note 403311.1)