Eight Fusion Middleware Hands-On Labs at OAUG Collaborate09
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Apr 22, 2009
It's that time of year once more and I wanted to share some thoughts as you start to plan out your schedules for the OAUG Collaborate 09 conference in Orlando in May. Once again, this promises to be a huge combined event for all Oracle Applications customers. Registration is open and hotels are filling up fast. If you're still planning on attending but haven't registered yet, you might want to think about doing so shortly.
The Fusion Middleware team offered hands-on labs for the first time last year. These proved very popular, with standing-room only attendance. This year the labs cover Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), Applications Integration Architecture (AIA), Business Process Analysis, Identity Management, and Business Intelligence (BI) Apps with Oracle Applications. There are eight hands-on labs this year, all led by Oracle experts:
- Service-enable Oracle E-Business Suite with Oracle SOA Suite BPEL Process Manager
- Service-enable PeopleSoftwith Oracle SOA Suite BPEL Process Manager
- Service-enable JD Edwards EnterpriseOne with Oracle SOA Suite BPEL Process Manager
- Service-enable Siebel CRM with Oracle SOA Suite BPEL Process Manager
- AIA: Best Practices Integration to Oracle Applications using AIA Foundation Pack
- BPA: Model and Automate Oracle Applications' Processes using BPA Suite
- BI Apps: Dashboard and Reports using Oracle Business Intelligence Applications for E-Business Suite
- IdM: Automate, Secure, and Audit Your E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft Applications with Oracle Identity Management
The hands-on labs are offered Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday for 9 sessions in total. They're open to all registered Collaborate attendees but require advance registration. You can find more details about the labs and reserve your seat here:
This caught my eye: lab attendees get a chance to win a new 4GB iPod Shuffle at each workshop!
Want to Meet at Collaborate?
Events like Collaborate are also a great chance for us to meet face-to-face. If you want to set up some time with me, shoot me an email as soon as possible.
Look forward to seeing you at Collaborate!