Fusion Middleware 11gR1 Support Dates Updated
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Oct 14, 2013
- Extended Fusion Middleware 11g Lifetime Support Policy Dates (Note 1585582.1)
These changes do not affect support dates for EBS 18.104.22.168, 12.0, 12.1, or 12.2. Fusion Middleware components used in the internal application-tier technology stack for these EBS releases include Oracle HTTP Server, Forms & Reports, Oracle Containers for Java (OC4J), and others. Support dates for the E-Business Suite for these internal components override the published FMW support dates.
These changes affect EBS users who are currently running:
- Java SE 6 (JDK and JRE)
- Oracle WebCenter Portal 11.1.1.x
- Oracle Business Intelligence Suite Enterprise Edition 11.1.1.x
- Oracle Discoverer 11g (Must still migrate to Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition)
- Oracle Access Manager 11gR1 (Must still upgrade to OAM 11gR2)
Getting help for your questions about Fusion Middleware support dates
We're EBS specialists on this blog. We can only provide basic assistance with questions about FMW support dates. You should log Service Requests against the specific Fusion Middleware products for which you have support date-related questions.
- E-Business Suite Support Timelines Updated at OpenWorld 2013
- On Apps Tier Patching and Support: A Primer for E-Business Suite Users
- On Database Patching and Support: A Primer for E-Business Suite Users