FAQ: Using Oracle Application Server 10g with E-Business Suite Release 12
By Steven Chan-EBS Development-Oracle on Feb 20, 2007
I've noticed a curious effect over the years of working in the Applications Technology Group: the volume of incoming questions about the E-Business Suite's technology stack is inversely proportional to the quality and availability of our formally published documentation.
Questions about the Release 12 technology stack are starting to mount, so we've updated one of our more-popular FAQs for this latest release:
- Oracle Application Server with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 Frequently Asked Questions (Metalink Note 415007.1)
- General configuration & installation with Oracle Application Server 10g
- Discoverer 10g integration
- Portal 10g integration
- Single Sign-On & Oracle Internet Directory 10g integration
- Integration with third-party authentication systems and LDAP directories
- How is Oracle Application Server 10g integrated with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12?
- What versions of Oracle Application Server 10g can be used with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12?
- What are the certified configurations of Oracle Application Server 10g with Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12?
- Can E-Business Suite Release 12 be integrated with third-party authentication systems?
- Can E-Business Suite Release 12 be integrated with third-party LDAP directories?
- Can Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 be integrated with third-party portals?
- What is the latest Discoverer version that works with Release 12?
- Does the Release 12 Rapid Install include an OracleAS 10g Infrastructure?