EBS 12 Certified with 10gR2 10.2.0.4 DB on Windows Server x64 (64-bit)
By Steven Chan (Oracle Development) on Nov 20, 2009
Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 is already certified with the 10gR2 10.2.0.4 database for several platforms. Our Applications Platforms Group continues to certify additional platforms on a regular basis. They have just completed their certification of Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 versions 12.0.4 and 12.1.1 with Microsoft Windows Server 2003 and 2008 for x64 (64-bit) platforms.
You should review the system requirements from the relevant Oracle Database 10gR2 documentation (Installation Guide, Release Notes, Upgrade Guide) prior to installing the database on these platforms.
These are database-tier only certifications (previously known as "split configurations" in Apps 11i). The application tier must be on a fully-certified Oracle E-Business Suite R12 platform.References
- My Oracle Support > Certification > Application Technology > Lifecycle Management > Application Install
- Interoperability Notes: Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (10.2.0) (Note 812362.1)
- Using Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with a Data Tier Only Platform on Oracle 10g Release 2 (Note 456197.1)
- Export/Import Process for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 Database Instances using Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (Note 454616.1)
- On Database Patching and Support: A Primer for E-Business Suite Users
- Can E-Business Users Apply Database Patch Set Updates?
- Premier Support for 10.2.0.3 Database Ended in February 2009
- 10gR2 10.2.0.4 Database Certified with Apps 12
- Thirteen New E-Business 12.1.1 Database-Tier Only Certifications for 10gR2
- 10gR2 10.2.0.4 DB Certified with EBS 12 for Four New Database-Tier Only Platforms