Documentation Available for Daylight Saving Time 2007 Changes for Apps 11i
By Steven Chan-EBS Development-Oracle on Dec 26, 2006
Editor Feb 2 Update: A recording of the first webcast discussing these changes is available here. A second webcast will be held on Feb 14.
United States Time Zone Changes 2007: E-Business Suite (Metalink Note 403311.1) is now available to help you plan for the U.S. 2007 Daylight Saving Time changes for your E-Business Suite environment.
This Note covers:
- Ways for checking whether end-users have set their preferences to use affected timezones
- A list of affected E-Business Suite modules
- Recommended Apps patches from Oracle
- Recommended JDK patches from Sun, IBM, and HP
- Recommended Forms patches for your operating system
- United States Time Zone Changes 2007: E-Business Suite (Metalink Note 403311.1)
- Daylight Saving Time 2007 Forum on Metalink Now Open
- Invitation to US 2007 Daylight Saving Time Webcast #2