Daylight Saving Time 2007 Forum on Metalink Now Open
By Steven Chan-EBS Development-Oracle on Feb 12, 2007
A new Metalink forum dedicated to the discussion of 2007 US Daylight Saving Time changes and their impact on all Oracle products has just been opened.
To access this new forum:
- Log into Metalink
- Click on the "Forums" tab
- Select "US/CAN Daylight Saving Time 2007"
Metalink forums are good places for collaborating with your industry peers, and Oracle staff will jump in and contribute to the discussion where possible. However, if you have an urgent E-Business Suite-related DST question to which you absolutely-must have a definitive answer from Oracle, you should log a Service Request for a guaranteed response from an Oracle Support Engineer, using the following information to ensure that the
correct Support group is engaged:
Metalink SR entry screen #1:
- Product: Oracle Applications Technology Stack
- Type of Problem: Technology Stack Issues
- Invitation to US 2007 Daylight Saving Time Webcast #2
- Impact of US Timezone 2007 Changes on E-Business Suite Environments (Metalink Note 403311.1)