Cheatsheet: Supported Database Configurations with Apps 11i
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Sep 15, 2006
You are in a maze of twisty little passages, all alike.
~ Adventure, Crowther & Woods
A customer's innocent question this morning resulted in a tedious half-hour rummaging around Metalink, my browser's bookmarks, my sprawling email archives, and my own blog articles in an effort to collect references to Apps database interoperability Notes in a single place. Grrr.
In case you share some of the same difficulties tracking down database-related Notes for the E-Business Suite, here's a short cheatsheet with the minimum Apps versions required:
Using Specific Database Versions with Apps
- 9iR2 RAC (220.127.116.11) requires 11.5.7 (Note 216550.1)
- 10gR1 RAC (10.1.0.5) requires 11.5.9 CU2 (Note 282038.1)
- 10gR2 RAC (10.2.0.x) requires 11.5.9 CU2 (Note 362203.1)
- 9iR2 (18.104.22.168) split-configuration requires 11.5.8 (Note 304489.1)
- 10gR1 (10.1.0.4) split-configuration requires 11.5.9 CU2 (Note 356839.1)
- 10gR2 (10.2.0.2) split-configuration requires 11.5.9 CU2 (Note 369693.1)