ATG Live Webcast: How to Reduce TCO Using Oracle E-Business Suite Management Packs
By Bill Sawyer on Jun 10, 2011
I am pleased to announce our next ATG Live Webcast on 30-Jun-2011. The event is titled:
This one-hour webcast provides an overview of how EBS sysadmins can make their lives easier with the Management Packs for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.x. This session will highlight key features in Applications Management Pack (AMP) and Applications Change Management Pack (ACMP) that can automate or streamline some of the tasks needed to:
- Manage your EBS system configurations
- Monitor your EBS environment's performance and uptime
- Keep multiple EBS environments in sync with their patches and configurations
- Create patches for your EBS customizations and apply them with Oracle's own patching tools
There will also be a special mention of Oracle E-Business Suite Adapter.
How to Reduce TCO Using Oracle E-Business Suite Management Packs
- Date: Thursday, June 30, 2011
- Time: 8:00 AM - 9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time (4.00 PM - 5.00 PM GMT)
- Presenters: Angelo Rosado, Product Manager, ATG Development
- Registration Link to Webcast
- Event Dial-in Numbers:
- U.S. Participants: 877-697-8128
- International Participants: 706-634-9568
- Passcode: You will receive this with your registration confirmation.
If you have any questions or comments, feel free to email me: Bill Sawyer (Senior Manager, Applications Technology Curriculum) at BilldotSawyer-AT-Oracle-DOT-com.
- Oracle E-Business Suite Plug-in 4.0 Released for OEM 11g (220.127.116.11)
- ATG Live Webcast Replay Available: EBS 12 OAF Rich UI Enhancements
- WebCast Replay Available: Deploying Oracle VM Templates for E-Business Suite and PeopleSoft