10gR2 10.2.0.3 DB Certified on Windows Server 2003 x64 for Apps 12
By Steven Chan - EBS-Oracle on Apr 09, 2008
The E-Business Suite Release 12 is now certified with Oracle Database Server 10gR2 Version 10.2.0.3 on Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64 (AMD64/EM64T).
Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64 (AMD64/EM64T) is supported only on the database tier for Release 12 (these types of configurations were previously called a "split configuration" in Release 11i environments). The E-Business Suite Release 12 application tier must be on a supported platform.
To deploy this configuration on a Microsoft Windows Server 2003 x64 (AMD64/EM64T) database server, see:
- Using Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with a Database Tier Only Platform on Oracle 10g Release 2 (Metalink Note 456197.1)
- Interoperability Notes: Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 with Oracle 10g Release 2 (10.2.0) (Metalink Note 454750.1)
- Export/Import Process for Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12 Database Instances Using Oracle Database 10g Release 2 (Metalink Note 454616.1)
For the definitive list of all certified platforms, you can refer to to Oracle's Certify database: E-Business Suite Split Configuration Database Tier platform Certified Combinations. From the Certify main page select: View Certifications by Product -> E-Business Suite -> E-Business Suite 11i or Earlier ->
Database Tier Only.
- 10gR2 10.2.0.3 Database Certified for Release 12
- Linux Itanium & Windows Itanium Certified for Release 12 Database Tier
- 10gR2 Database Split Configurations for Release 11i