By Robert Farrington-Oracle on Jul 21, 2014
We continue to release updates to EBS 12.2 technology stack (TXK) and
Applications Database (AD) patching tools based upon customer feedback.
We released the first set of updates in March 2014, the second set in May 2014, and have just released a third set of critical updates.
This latest update includes important enhancements and fixes to the Online Patching functionality. All Release 12.2 users are strongly encouraged to apply these new updates as soon as possible. These patches are cumulative: they include all AD and TXK-related fixes released in previous updates.
The updates and few features to Online Patching include:
- New 'standard' cleanup mode - An optimized default cleanup mode, available in addition to the 'quick' and 'full' cleanup modes.
- Log Analyzer Utility - Analyzes adop log directories for errors and warnings, and displays messages to help you identify any problems in an adop run.
- New 'cm_wait' parameter - Allows you to specify how long to wait for concurrent processes to finish, before shutting down the Internal Concurrent Manager.
You can download the two Release Update Packs (RUP) here:
- Applying the Latest AD and TXK Release Update Packs to Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2 (Doc ID 1617461.1)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Technology Stack and Applications DBA Release Notes for R12.AD.C.Delta.5 and R12.TXK.C.Delta.5 (Doc ID 1644660.1)
- Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.2: Consolidated List of Patches and Technology Bug Fixes (Doc ID 1594274.1)
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2.3 Now Available
- Oracle E-Business Suite 12.2 Now Available
- Important Updates to EBS 12.2 AD and TXK Tools
- Two Essential New Patches for EBS Release 12.2 AD & TXK Tools